We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
The Security Systems Manager is part of a team responsible for physical security systems and security related project management at the Foster City, CA campus. The position manages contracted Security resources to ensure the protection of the company’s people, property, information and reputation. Duties include coordinating the Security involvement in managing security systems, troubleshooting of security devices, providing project management of Security projects and managing contracted security integrators. The position reports to the Associate Director, Corporate Security.
- Full time embedded resource for the 2019 calendar year
- Position to be located at Customer HQ site, Foster City, CA.
- Reimbursements are only allowed for unique pre-approved costs/traveling/training, etc.
- Responsible for managing the design, buildout, and maintenance (to include troubleshooting) of Customer Security systems and hardware.
- Coordinate with Customer Security operations and the Customer Security Operations Center to ensure systems meet end user requirements
- Coordinate with vendors / contractors providing security integrator support to ensure on time and high quality delivery of security systems and maintenance.
- Coordinate with Customer internal IT in support of Customer Security systems.
- Attend project meetings as needed to support Customer Security systems.
- Ensure project is compliant with Customer global building security standards.
- In close coordination with the Customer Security and the Customer IT team, plan for all operational elements of security technical systems to include:
- Assure all deliverables are issued on-time.
- Review and respond to security vendor proposals
- Perform acceptance testing on security system installations.
- Develop Trainings for security technical systems for administrators and operators
- Research new technologies to meet the changing need of the Customer Security program
- Prepare and track budgets
- Develop in depth documentation of system configurations
- Oversee the Change Control process for Customer Security systems
- Develop a robust preventive maintenance program to ensure minimum system downtime
- Lead both planned and unplanned system outages through completion
- Collect and present data on performance of security systems
- Be a security subject matter expert and provide support for regulatory audits
- Be a resource to other Customer sites in regards to security systems
Knowledge & Skills:
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.