WORKING SCHEDULE AND PAY RATE:
All positions are Full time: 3:00p - 11:00p & 11:00p - 7:00a (must be able to work weekends)
1 Week Training Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:30a – 5:30p
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Basic level of monitoring customer’s cameras and alarm systems remotely.
- Effectively respond to event-driven alarms in a timely matter via telephone and/or email communication based on the client’s specific protocol.
- Conduct virtual escorts daily as deemed timely by the contract specifications.
- Conduct virtual patrols of the assigned client’s property.
- Complete hourly call-ins.
- Handling camera maintenance checks.
- Handle site incidents.
- Complete incident reports.
- Complete event reports.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Minimum of two years (Concurrent) experience in law enforcement, security or the military.
- Minimum of two years’ experience controlling cameras; one year being in a security industry and/or position.
- Must have language skills to read and interpret documents such as security logs, post orders, and other security correspondence. In addition, must be able to effectively verbally communicate to another in the English language to direct, control, and/or assist in the event of a crisis.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines. Must be highly organized and able to keep executive on track with required information available at all times.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology including Outlook and internet applications.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via telephone), and be able to read computer screen, correspondence and reports. The employee must occasionally walk, reach with hands and arms.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- The job is generally performed in an office environment. The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones. Employees work inside of a Monitoring and Response Center that is relatively quiet with dim lighting.
- Employees are required to sit for long periods of time, respond to event-driven alarms for their entire shift and control a mouse and keyboard. Being that the core job duty is to view cameras for the entire shift, employees must be alert at all times.