Menlo Park, CA
Monday - Friday (normal business hours)
Join Allied Universal Security Team at The World's Famous Social Network!
AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDES:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
This position assists the Physical Security Leadership team at a client site with the supervision and scheduling of Special Events. Supervises on-site logistical support activities. Manages logistical activities associated with planning and implementing meetings, conferences, and other special events. Maintains close contact with the client project manager throughout event planning and implementation. Develops status and end-of-event reports for clients.
Daily activities include coordination of special events with Executive Staff, Administration and other departments within the client. Daily operations will include access requests, clearance updates and badging authorizations
• All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
• All employees are properly screened and licensed.
• All employees meet training standards and requirements.
• All employee relations are managed appropriately.
• All employees are paid accurately and on time.
• All clients are billed accurately and on time.
• All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody’s responsibility.
• Assume ownership for our company’s success.
• Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
• Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
• Take responsibility, do the right thing.
• Project energy and enthusiasm.
• You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
At least 2 years of administrative experience.
Other requirements or competencies:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.; the capability to use and/or learn to use a computer and peripheral equipment required.
• Math skills to include fractions and percentages.
• Ability to conform to complex procedures.
• Ability to work in a team oriented management environment and to help identify and solve problems.
• Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress and continuously improves.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors and the general public.
• Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
• Ability to lift items of reasonable weight like those associated with packing and shipping.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information visit www.AUS.com/careers.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.