Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories!
The Metrics/Reporting Analyst contract position is responsible for managing metrics, KPIs, multiple dashboards, and other project specific metrics for our Global Trust & Security Organization. Additional responsibilities include:
· Generating departmental metrics, project specific metrics and coordinate/maintain reporting Dashboards
· Maintain relevant KPIs based on industry standards and regulations
· Review/ identify trends and perform regular assessment of the KPIs
· Build out and present metrics in presentation formats
· Draw on findings and analytical thinking to contribute to performance modelling and strategic performance improvement discussions
· Maintain and enhance current suite of business reporting and models
· Constantly monitor KPIs via regular reports from trackers/tools and identify potential trends
· Support Project Management and operational teams in the development and execution of project specific metrics and operational metrics
· Other tasks as assigned
· Associates Degree with 1-2 years relevant analytics experience
· Strong team player
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and execution focused
· Proficient using MS Office, Google Drive and its applications/tools
· Data Studio, R, SPSS, Tableau, i2, Hadoop, spark, SQL
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.