Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
Allied Universal is recruiting a Mail Room Supervisor to work full-time at a prestigious high-tech account in Downtown San Francisco.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities, and an excellent work environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Physically receives shipments (UPS, FedEx, etc.);
• Manages delivery of shipments and goods delivered;
• Manages shipments to remote campuses from HQ;
• Manages International shipment to company assets;
• Delivers shipments of goods to employees twice (2) per day;
• Ability to lift, move and deliver packages up to 50 pounds;
• Unpacking and inspecting contents;
• Examines contents and compares with records, such as packing slips, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of incoming shipment;
• Records shipment data, such as damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes;
• Alerts the designated employee that the item was received by providing the appropriate documents;
• Receives the product in the inventory system;
• Previous shipping and receiving experience preferred.
Strong computer skills and proficiency. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to multi-task, discerns patterns in details, think through problems for logical solutions, and remain calm and professional under stress.
• Two plus years shipping/receiving/inventory experience preferred;
• Candidate must be diligent in checking the quality requirements prior to shipping;
• Tracking products going to and from outside vendor;
• Understands and follows product trace ability;
• Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel as one of the reports managed by shipping/receiving is in this format);
• Knowledgeable with the preparation of purchasing shipping materials;
• Shipping and Receiving - domestic and international.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.