Part - Time Administrative Assistant - Sacramento
20 hours per week.
Provide administrative and clerical support within the office with a focus on accountability for data, assisting in meeting district goals and objectives, and providing quality customer service to both external and internal customers.
At least 2 years of administrative experience.
Other requirements or competencies:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.; the capability to use and/or learn to use a computer and peripheral equipment required.
• Math skills to include fractions and percentages.
• Ability to conform to complex procedures.
• Ability to work in a team oriented management environment and to help identify and solve problems.
• Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress and continuously improves.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors and the general public.
• Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
• Ability to lift items of reasonable weight like those associated with packing and shipping.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.