Seeking an experienced, security industry professional to serve as the Retail Security Account Manager for a premier shopping center in the Seattle - Tacoma market.
Coordinates and oversees retail operations for shopping center property for which they are assigned. Directly responsible for the security staff at the shopping center. Responsible for maintaining client relations, directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities of the onsite security staff, including reporting, training, supervisory development, and day-to-day operational functions in accordance with client requirements and company standards.
Individual must be a progressive thinker and possess the ability to build/motivate a team, communicate well with the client, and develop a winning strategy for the delivery of our services. Practical knowledge is needed in the areas of law enforcement procedures, technical writing, civil/criminal law, security planning, emergency preparedness procedures, investigative procedures, training programs and personnel management.
The right candidate will be a strong leader with superior problem solving skills who is disciplined yet approachable. If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for service excellence, who inspires the best from their team, and you have the ability and requisite experience necessary, please consider joining our Retail Division management team.
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
• Directs multi-functional security team while simultaneously working with mall management to achieve common goals of a safe and secure center;
• Conducts ongoing risk analyses and makes direct recommendations to limit security vulnerabilities;
• Coordinates all aspects of security program execution at assigned location;
• Responsible for supervising, motivating, coaching, and developing team of Security Professionals;
• Conducts interviews and makes placement decisions for Security Team;
• Four (4) year college degree or an equivalent combination of education and related security industry experience required;
• Applicants must have prior security management experience, retail shopping center environment highly preferred;
• Prior retail security/public safety/law enforcement experience with command level roles a plus;
• ASIS Board Certified Protection Professional (CPP) highly preferred.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.