Allied Universal is hiring a Corporate Talent Acquisition Director in Santa Ana, CA. The individual will be responsible for performing full life cycle recruiting for positions of all levels at corporate headquarters and sales and operational positions throughout the field (Branch Managers, General Managers, BDMs, VP’s Sales, Training, HR, Operations, etc.). The Corporate Talent Acquisition Director works closely with the regional teams, company leaders and regional recruiting managers to effectively recruit talent as well as act as subject matter expert. Creates, edits and distributes key recruiting performance metrics and analysis.
- Recruit - Requires a seasoned, professional recruiter with a proactive mindset, using advanced knowledge of existing technologies and resources to leverage and accelerate talent pipeline development. Use innovative sourcing techniques, understand and use market conditions for targeted sources to prepare distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those markets. Work in collaboration with the members of the Talent Acquisition team to identify, capture and report relevant and creative sourcing techniques to identify trends and assess progress. Champion and lead exploratory screens to engage and maintain pipeline talent at executive level
- Hiring Manager Engagement and Candidate experience
- Works with senior and line management to ensure a deep understanding of job responsibilities and success profile for talent including cultural and regional fit. Provides screened candidate information timely and thoroughly, seeking feedback and adjusting criteria as needed. Organizes and leads discussion on interview feedback and selection decision. Provides coaching on assessment and reference results. Manages all details and negotiation of offer process.
- Nurtures and develops quality executive management relationships with SEC to provide next level communication for team and in partnership with Vice President, HR and Talent.
- Provides world class, outstanding candidate experience from first outreach to new hire start date. Manages all aspects of candidate selection process to ensure quality, compliance, engagement and inspire confidence in company brand and opportunity.
- Recruitment Counsel as SME
- Provide formal and informal training and coaching to management and leadership on recruiting and interview trends, techniques and best practices. This may include job description review, creating engaging creative job postings, Interview Guides and obtaining referrals through local professional networking activity.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
- Metrics and reporting - create, edit and maintain accurate and meaningful recruiting metrics to measure team performance, effectiveness of sourcing strategy and time in process. Perform analysis and review to communicate with team and leadership.
Other requirements or competencies:
- Expert level of knowledge in all lifecycle recruiting for executive, management, and line level employees with national scope. Includes sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal parameters, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Highly resourceful and enthusiastic towards leveraging existing technology to source candidates through social media, employee lists from the competitive landscape, on-line networking, data mining Internet and other website functions
- The ability to use knowledge of search engine syntax with a variety of search engines and have a thorough understanding of internet sourcing methods with comprehensive experience with search automation tools
- Extensive experience with an ATS, preferably iCIMS
- Polished written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clear direction and expectations. Modify messaging based on audience (executive, team, candidate etc.)
- A passion for the collaborative consultative relationship with Hiring Managers. High service delivery with consistent and constant communication. This is critical for the full life cycle, high engagement process
- Dedicated effort to the candidate experience. Comfort with recruiting passive job seekers and sharing the value of joining the organization. High touch candidate management is key for each opening. Engage all candidates to effectively represent the company and its opportunities as a world class organization
- Enjoys coaching and training while also has the ability to work independently to manage a desk of open and pipeline searches. Thrives on accountability for individual performance and the performance of the team in an collaborative team environment with shared responsibilities and accountability
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment to provide coaching, manage candidates, influence hiring managers and work with executives
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
- Ability to create, edit and manage data from ATS and other resources to analyze and report trends and make recommendations
- Ability to travel as required up to 20%