Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in North America!
Are you looking for a company with great benefits and future growth opportunities? Allied Universal is experiencing tremendous expansion. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and 401K. If you’re passionate about keeping people safe and have a great work ethic, then we are the right organization for you. Join us and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories!
Allied Universal is in need for a Security System Administrator to oversee a major Pharmaceutical Client in Cambridge, MA.
Lead system administrator for technology development, programming, training and implementation to Corporate Security program. Oversee the selection of all global security technology and efficiency to support business. Provide support on a variety of security system and hardware related issues to users and customers. Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems by following the troubleshooting steps developed by the manufacturers. Develops relationships with key project external stakeholders and internal customers to rollout enterprise solutions. A wide degree of creativity and technical initiative is expected with the position.
• Provide hardware and software support to the department and peripherals globally.
• Monitor and support all activity for security applications.
• Administration of the security technology platform (Applications & Servers).
• Work with vendors in troubleshooting issues as reported by company employees and/or security personnel.
• Assist in the data entry, documentation and the testing of new system installations.
• Provide telephone, email and onsite support to the security department end users.
• Maintain documentation of processes and procedures.
• Other technical and system related projects.
• Create system standardization documentation and technical playbook
• Manage security integrators efforts to install, program and commission new system
• Liaise with IT on system software upgrades and patch schedules for server based applications
• Create effective awareness, communications and training programs pertaining to the effective operation of security technology and applications
• Identify and implement tools and software to enhance the overall effort to improve physical security efforts
• 6-7 years of technical experience in corporate environment/security department
• A+ Certification is desired but not required
• 4+ years’ experience with Software House CCURE9000 administration experience. SH certification+
• Bachelor’s degree in area of study relevant to computer systems
• Experience in managing and maintaining computer systems
• Experiencing in supporting Windows Environment and basic understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN)
Ability and desire to learn new technologies based on a good understanding of technology architecture
Good analytical skills.
Expertise and technical experience in the areas of intrusion detection, access control systems, alarm and video management, operation of command and control centers and security system integration.
Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and ability to work effectively will all level of users (both technical and non-technical users) from staff to senior management.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.