Low voltage construction opportunity for Technicians, Wiremen/Installers and experienced Installers for multi-family housing & construction projects
If you have any construction experience, we welcome your application.
3 WEEKS PAID ON THE JOB TRAINING
BENEFITS, VACATION AND 401K OFFERED
Responsibilities will include the wiring and installation of the following system types:
▪ Fire Alarm ▪ CCTV ▪ Security ▪ Access Control ▪ Telephone/Data ▪ Low Voltage Systems ▪
Applicants must be able to perform the following tasks:
• Follow shop drawings for routes and locations of cable and equipment;
• Adhere to approved low voltage cabling installation practices;
• Use of basic hand tools;
• Install wire in wood and metal framing;
• Knowledge of cat5, cat6, coax terminations including 66/110 blocks, patch panels, etc.;
• Manage time and materials effectively;
• Follow instructions for tracking work, keeping his/her timesheet accurate, and abides by safety regulations;
• Represent good work ethic and maintains a good attitude;
• Have excellent team building skills;
• Install and runs various wire, terminate cable ends, and installs devices in new construction buildings.
Drug test required for employment.
Pay is based on experience. Full-time/Regular positions available. Willing to train motivated people.
Join a company that knows the value of the team. Join our team and find out why we are different.
Please submit your resume for review.
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.